Monday, January 19, 2009

Farewell

Farewell to sin, that which embodies action,
Often used to make judgements, always weighing in,
Morality always in play, stressing the mind,
If left unchecked, stress dissipates,
Only to return when realization subsides.

So with that, I say farewell for good,
I leave you unaware, so that my stress may pass,
And lock you away so you may not reside once again,
Actions are actions and words are words,
Is it but not a word?

Surely those get by without thought of sin,
Are they the worst on this Earth?
Only in the minds of those enslaved by it,
As with any group there are outliers,
The fear of sin can't confine us all

Obeying to fear fogs our minds true vision,
And so henceforth, I shall clear away the fog,
To rid myself of the burden of sin,
Is to rid myself of the burden of unnecessary stress.
Reason and open mindedness are tools enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment